1. The CVST program is available to members of Carrollwood Country Club, Grandchildren of members and those in Carrollwood Country Club Sponsored Programs.
2. All CVST swimmers must be registered with USA Swimming. USA Swimming registration fees are due at the same time as CVST registration fees.
3. Swimmers that were not registered with CVST during the previous swim season must also bring a copy of their birth certificate or other official proof of birth.
4. All Swimmers must sign and return the CVST Code of Conduct Form.
5. All Parents must sign and return the CVST Parents Code of Ethics Form.
6. CVST also requires a Medical Release Form be completed for each swimmer, which gives the Head Coach and Head Age Group Coach the authority to seek medical attention for the swimmer in the case of an emergency.
7. Swimmers that did not swim with CVST during the previous season must try out and have the approval of the Coaching Staff to join the team.
8. An updated CVST Athlete/Family Information Form must be completed and returned with the CVST Registration.
9. Registration forms can be obtained on the CVST Website.
10. Completed registration forms and fees are to be returned to the CVST Treasurer..
11. All Dues and Fees are non-refundable.
12. A Late Fee will be assessed monthly to all accounts not paid in full by invoice due date.
Swim fees will be billed on the 1st of each month and are due by the 10th day of the month (a one week trial period for new swimmers is available at the discretion of the Coaching Staff). Refunds will be made only if written notification is received by the CVST Treasurer prior to the end of the first week of practice. Swim fees consist of:
1. Registration Fee
2. Program Fees
3. USA Swimming Registration
4. Entry Fees For Meets
Swimmers joining the team with four weeks of the session or more past, will be allowed to subtract $35 from the Program Fees for that session. The following fee schedule will go into effect for the last four weeks of all sessions: $25 per week. In the Summer Session only, a swimmer may subtract $35, from his/her Program Fees if he/she will miss four or more consecutive weeks of practice during the session. A written notice of the exact dates must be e-mailed to the CVST Treasurer at Billing@CVST.org prior to the sessions billing Due Date. * All swim team related fees are always subject to change without notice as approved by the CVST Swim Board.
A $25.00 administrative fee charged annually and for new team members or those returning not registered at the end of the previous session;
The program fee is more often referred to as `coaching fees` because these fees are almost entirely used for paying the Coaches. The amount you will pay will vary with the number of swimmers you have and the practice groups they are in (i.e. Senior I, Senior II, Silver-Gold, and Bronze).
USA Swimming Fees
A USA Swimming Year-Round Fee is due once a year or when registering for the first time if prior to April 1. All CVST swimmers must be registered with USA Swimming. This fee will be added to each swimmer’s registration in September of each year, for the upcoming year’s registration. If the swimmer is new to the CVST Program, the swimmer must also provide a copy of his Birth Certificate.
A Seasonal USA Swimming Fee is also available for those swimmers only participating in the Summer or PCL Session (April-August) and only swimming at the State Championship level and below. If the swimmer is new to the CVST Program, the swimmer must also provide a copy of his Birth Certificate.
Entry Fees For Meets
Swimmers will only be able to enter swim meets if their account balances are up to date and less than 30 days past due.
Once the entry fees for a meet have been sent, there is no way of recovering those fees, whether or not your swimmer actually swims or not. The team, and therefore you, are committed to that expenditure. If a swimmer is scheduled to swim a relay, and is a "no show" then that swimmer will also be charged the total relay fee for that relay. Entries must be received by a host club a minimum of ten days prior to the first day of the meet, most of the time much earlier to ensure the team’s entry is accepted.
Entry fees for swim meets must be paid at the time entries are mailed; therefore, it is the policy of CVST to bill entry fees for each swimmer monthly. Meet entries generally vary from $1.50 to $10.00 per event depending on the type of meet. There is also a "Coaches Fee" of $10.00 per swimmer when he/she is signed up for a meet. If a swimmer is scheduled to swim a relay and is a "no show" then that swimmer may be charged the total relay fee.
Family Commitment & Fund Raising
Fund Raising is an essential part of our program. CVST holds a number of small fund-raisers each year, as well as the Boys & Girls Club National Championships and the Annual Tampa Bay Swim Classic (the team’s major fund raising event s of the year). Full parent and family participation is required at all these fund-raising events.
With both the Boys & Girls Club Nationals and the Classic, parents are required to work a minimum of 3 out of the 5 sessions at each meet. A $100.00 service fee will be assessed per session for families that do not meet this service commitment at each of these meets.
CVST provides no insurance coverage. Parents are encouraged to provide adequate insurance protection to cover any accident that might occur traveling to, participating in, and returning from any activities for the Carrollwood Village Swim Team. The USA Swimming registration fee does include a minimum insurance coverage while participating in USA Swimming sanctioned meets and practices.
CVST Uses Online Credit Card and/or eCheck Bank Processing
We are pleased to use secure online credit card and/or eCheck Bank processing to our billing system that will dramatically reduce the amount of time our team spends collecting money.
As our team has grown, the billing effort has become more difficult to manage without improved tools and process. In response to this need, we are changing over to mandatory credit/debit card and/or enable direct bank processing to pay your monthly dues and other expenses beginning April 1, 2014. Click Here to download all of the information.